DBA Enterprise Grant
DBA Enterprise Grant
Take the Next Step in Your Career!
If you’re sitting in a mid-level management position, a DBA could be just what you need to make the next step up in your career. At Taft University, we offer a DBA program that’s 100% online and guided independent study, so you can set your own pace. And right now, we’re offering a tuition grant to save you even more on your doctorate degree.
Our Enterprise Grant offers tuition at just $315/month.
That’s a savings of 25% off the standard tuition of $420/month!
Start your studies the first of any month.
Why Taft University?
- Courses are 100% online independent study – study anywhere, at any time, on any device.
- All of our faculty are experienced and terminally credentialed industry professionals who implement real life experience in the courses.
- You get individualized attention from your faculty whenever you need it.
- Monthly tuition payments mean you have control over how much your program costs – and your tuition will never go up while you are enrolled.*
- You can take up to two months off each year between courses, allowing for a break when your life or work gets extra busy.**
- You can defer existing federal student loans for the duration of your program.
- We have no residency requirements – study from anywhere and pay the same tuition price no matter where you live.
- No mandatory discussion groups!
Our DBA program emphasizes coursework on leadership and management, but also covers topics from marketing and strategic planning, to ethics and business law. Additionally, electives can cover negotiations & dispute settlement, finance, and global business strategies. Students graduate from our DBA program with the confidence to innovate and lead within a business environment.
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Must begin studies on or before February 1, 2020.*
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program – a Master’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Only new applicants who have not previously been enrolled into a Taft University program are eligible for the Enterprise Grant.
- The Enterprise Grant is open to the first 25 qualified applicants who enroll and begin their studies. Those who are accepted and would like to begin with the tuition grant will need to begin their studies on the earliest possible start date.
For More Information Contact:
Ni & Megan
* The Enterprise grant is offered by the Taft University System and the enrollment period expires on February 1, 2020. Doctorate grant recipients are charged $315 per month until the student completes their dissertation defense. Grant recipients must complete two courses every twelve months to retain the discounted tuition rate of $315/month. Students who fail to meet the tuition reduction targets will not retain the grant but can continue at the standard tuition rate of $420 per month. Doctorate students in the program after 48 months will be charged the continuation rate of $125 per month instead of the $420 per month tuition. The program’s tuition does not include any additional fees, including a one-time $100 Registration & Orientation fee, $450 Dissertation/ADP Defense Fee, and $350 Dissertation/ADP Fee. Students are responsible for the cost of all required textbooks which may be obtained through a variety of sources. The grant cannot be combined with other grant offers including a PIPE grant.
** Doctorate students may take a leave of absence for one or two months in between courses. Students may not take more than two months off every 12-month period.