EdD Leadership Grant
EdD Leadership Grant
Want to Drive Educational Innovation?
Be a Leader Within Your School or District!
An EdD Will Help You on Your Way.
Taft University has decades of experience helping educators reach their career goals through our comprehensive and up-to-date Doctor of Education (EdD) curriculum. We offer three concentrations to tailor your education to your goals: Leadership & Management, Technology & Leadership, or Charter School Administration. Whether you want to move into a role as Principal, Superintendent, or any other administrator, we’ll help you get there.
Our EdD Leadership Grant offers tuition at just $315/month.
That’s a savings of 25% off the standard tuition of $420/month!
Get started on your Doctorate this summer!
Why Taft University?
- Courses are 100% online independent study – study anywhere, at any time, on any device.
- All of our faculty are experienced & terminally credentialed industry professionals who implement real life experience in the courses.
- You can choose between a traditional dissertation or an applied doctoral project (ADP) to complete your program.
- You can take a break between courses if you get busy – up to two months per year.*
- You can defer existing federal student loans for the duration of your program.
- We have no residency requirements – study from anywhere and pay the same tuition price no matter where you live.
Our Doctor of Education (EdD) programs are designed to develop leadership skills within an educational or public service environment. The comprehensive curriculum covers topics including educational technology, finance, principalship, and educational psychology. Courses ensure graduates from our program are well-equipped to be innovative leaders with an understanding of diverse learning styles and techniques. Plus, you have the flexibility to study when you have time, as well as one-on-one access to your faculty throughout the program – including during the dissertation/ADP stage.
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Must begin studies on or before August 1, **
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program – a Master’s degree from an accredited
- Only new applicants who have not previously been enrolled into a Taft University program are eligible for the EdD Leadership
- The EdD Leadership Grant is open to the first 25 qualified applicants who enroll and begin their studies.
For More Information Contact:
Ni & Megan
Taft University is DEAC accredited. The Distance Education Accrediting Commission is listed by the US Department of Education as a recognized accrediting agency.
*Doctorate students may take a leave of absence for one or two months in between courses. Students may not take more than two months off every 12-month period.
**The EdD Leadership Grant is offered by the Taft University System and the enrollment period expires on August 1, 2020. Doctorate grant recipients are charged $315 per month until the student completes their dissertation defense. Grant recipients must complete two courses every twelve months to retain the discounted tuition rate of $315/month. Students who fail to meet the tuition reduction targets will not retain the grant but can continue at the standard tuition rate of $420 per month. Doctorate students in the program after 48 months will be charged the continuation rate of $125 per month instead of $420 per month tuition. The program’s tuition does not include any additional fees, including a one-time $100 Registration & Orientation Fee, $450 Dissertation/ADP Defense Fee, and $350 Dissertation/ADP Fee. Students are responsible for the cost of all required textbooks which may be obtained through a variety of sources. The grant cannot be combined with other grant offers including a PIPE grant.