MBA Endeavor Grant Program
Qualified applicants can now earn an accredited Master of Business Administration degree for $6,120 in total tuition! Applications are now being accepted for the MBA Endeavor Grant beginning October 15, 2018.
THE TAFT UNIVERSITY SYSTEM
Master of Business Administration
ENDEAVOR GRANT PROGRAM
Normal tuition for the program is $225.00 per credit hour. But a grant from The Taft University System, the parent organization of the University, will allow students to complete the Program for only $170.00 per credit hour, or a total tuition of $6,120.*
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant::
- Must begin studies on or before March 15, 2019.**
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program – a Bachelors degree from an accredited institution.
- Only new applicants who have not previously been enrolled into a Taft University program are eligible for the Grant.
- The first Semester must be completed within 8 months from the date of matriculation.
- The second semester must be completed within 16 months from the date of matriculation.
- All graduation requirements must be completed within two years from the date of matriculation
- The MBA grant is first come, first serve for the first 25 qualified applicants who enroll and begin their studies. Those who are accepted and would like to begin with the tuition grant will need to begin their studies on the earliest possible start date.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) – The MBA Program is designed for individuals interested in acquiring the skills and educational qualifications needed to succeed in almost any business environment.
MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship (MBA-E&SBM) – The MBA-E&SBM Program is designed for individuals who need the knowledge and techniques to start and operate successful small businesses.
MBA with a concentration in Health Care Administration (MBA-HCA) – The MBA-HCA Program is designed for health care professionals needing the relevant knowledge to move into private practice or management of health care departments or organizations.
- All courses are current and supported by highly qualified and credentialed faculty, providing insights and feedback based on real-world experience.
- The M.B.A. Program is delivered 100% online with no residency requirements.
- Students may be eligible to defer existing Federal Student Loans.
For more information call:
Ni Pham at 877-894-TAFT (8238)
Email us at:
*The cost of fees and books/materials (which can be purchased from any source) are not included in tuition. Students will be required to pay a Late Graduation Fee of $950.00 if they fail to complete all graduation requirements within two years from the date of matriculation. The grant cannot be combined with any other grant offers, including PIPE grants.
**Students who fail to enroll and begin studies by December 15, 2018 will not be able to begin with the tuition grant. They may begin at any time with our standard tuition of $225 per credit hour.