MBA Motivation Grant
MBA Motivation Grant
Don’t Let Your Motivation Take a Hit.
Keep Up with the Competition While Studying from Home.
Earn an MBA Online and Give Your Career a Boost!
The job market and corporate scene are changing a lot. Keep your career moving forward with a Master of Business Administration (MBA). With Taft University, you can study 100% online from the comfort of your own home and work your studies around your job and family life. Stress less and learn more. Choose between a general MBA or concentrations in Entrepreneurship or Health Care Administration to tailor knowledge to your career goals. Plus, right now we’re ready to help you earn your MBA even if money is tighter than usual.
Our MBA Motivation Grant offers tuition at just $170/unit.
That’s a savings of 20% off the standard tuition of $225/unit.
Your total MBA tuition could be just $6,120!
Why Taft University?
- Courses are 100% online independent study – study anywhere, at any time, on any device.
- All of our faculty are experienced and terminally credentialed industry professionals who implement real life experience in the courses.
- We offer a tuition payment plan to help spread out required costs without interest.
- You can take a little time off in between semesters if you find you need a short break from your studies – our course and semester completion timeframes are flexible.*
- You can defer existing federal student loans for the duration of your program.
- We have no residency requirements – study from anywhere and pay the same tuition price no matter where you live.
Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is designed to give well-rounded knowledge of how to lead within a business. Our general MBA offers elective focus areas including Strategic Management, Operations Management, Information Management, and Human Resources Management. In addition, our Health Care Administration and Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management concentrations offer more specialized knowledge to fit your needs.
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Must begin studies on or before November 15, **
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program – a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Only new applicants who have not previously been enrolled into a Taft University program are eligible for the MBA Motivation Grant.
- The MBA Motivation Grant is open to the first 25 qualified applicants who enroll and begin their studies.
For More Information Contact:
Ni & Megan
*Grant recipients must complete each of their semesters within 6 months of start date for the semester and all graduation requirements within 2 years of matriculation to maintain the lower tuition rate. If a grant recipient does not complete their program within 2 years of matriculation, they may continue the program at the standard tuition rate of $225/unit and will be required to pay a late graduation fee of $950. All Master’s students must complete all required courses within 5 years from the date of matriculation. The grant cannot be combined with other grant offers including a PIPE grant. The cost of fees and books/materials (which can be purchased from any source) are not included in tuition.
** The MBA Motivation Grant is offered by the Taft University System and the enrollment period expires on November 15, 2020. Students who do not enroll and begin their studies by November 15, 2020 will not be able to begin with the tuition grant. They may begin at any time with our standard tuition. Students who do not meet the tuition reduction targets will not retain the grant but can continue at the standard tuition rate of $225 per unit.