MBA Spring Flash Grant
Spring Has Finally Sprung!
How Are Your Career Goals Looking?
Maybe it’s Time to Hit Refresh with an MBA.
With Taft University, you can earn your Master of Business Administration 100% online and at your own pace. Whether you’re busy with work, family, or both – you can build your program around your life, from the comfort of your own home. Plus, we offer two concentrations, Entrepreneurship and Health Care Administration, in addition to our general MBA.
Our MBA Spring Flash Grant offers tuition at just $170/unit.
That’s a savings of 25% off the standard tuition of $225/unit!
One month only to save by starting your MBA!
Why Taft University?
- Courses are 100% online independent study – study anywhere, at any time, on any device.
- All of our faculty are experienced & terminally credentialed industry professionals who implement real life experience in the courses.
- We offer a tuition payment plan to help spread out required costs without interest.
- You can take a break between semesters if you get busy.
- You can defer existing federal student loans for the duration of your program.
- Tailor your program to your career interests, including courses in marketing, human resources, public relations, and finance.
- We have no residency requirements – study from anywhere and pay the same tuition price no matter where you live.
Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is designed to benefit those working in or looking to move to executive, managerial, or consulting roles. Courses are structured to ensure students feel comfortable applying what they learn to real life situations. Elective focus areas allow the option for more in-depth learning about strategic management, operations management, information management, or human resources management.
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Must begin studies on April 15, 2020.*
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program – a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Only new applicants who have not previously been enrolled into a Taft University program are eligible for the MBA Spring Flash Grant.
- The MBA Spring Flash Grant is open to the first 25 qualified applicants who enroll and begin their studies.
For More Information Contact:
Ni & Megan
* The MBA Spring Flash Grant is offered by the Taft University System and the enrollment period expires on April 15, 2020. Students who do not enroll and begin their studies by April 15, 2020 will not be able to begin with the tuition grant. They may begin at any time with our standard tuition. Students who do not meet the tuition reduction targets will not retain the grant but can continue at the standard tuition rate of $225 per unit.
**Grant recipients must complete each of their semesters within 6 months of start date for the semester and all graduation requirements within 2 years of matriculation to maintain the lower tuition rate. If a grant recipient does not complete their program within 2 years of matriculation, they may continue the program at the standard tuition rate of $225/unit and will be required to pay a late graduation fee of $950. All Master’s students must complete all required courses within 5 years from the date of matriculation. The grant cannot be combined with other grant offers including a PIPE grant. The cost of fees and books/materials (which can be purchased from any source) are not included in tuition.