MPA Inaugural Grant
MPA Inaugural Grant
Announcing Our New Master’s Program:
Act Now to Benefit from Reduced Tuition to Earn Your MPA!
The First Start Date is September 15, 2020.
There’s a lot going on in the world now. Would you like to influence the outcomes? Learn about government, law, trade, global issues, policy analysis, budgeting, and more. Getting a Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree can help you navigate how to lead within a public or nonprofit organization, utilizing the most relevant knowledge to make effective decisions. Gain the confidence necessary to create necessary change in your society.
Our MPA Inaugural Grant offers tuition at just $315/unit.
That’s a savings of 20% off the standard tuition of $395/unit.
Your total MPA tuition could be just $11,340!
In our Master of Public Administration (MPA) program, you’ll gain well-rounded knowledge about theories and current events related to governmental policy, nonprofit organizations, and other areas of public administration. The courses cover administrative law, state and local politics, global issues, policy analysis, public budgeting, program planning & evaluation, and leadership in public organizations – among several other relevant topics.
Why Taft University?
- Courses are 100% online independent study – study anywhere, at any time, on any device.
- All of our faculty have extensive experience in public administration roles and add real life knowledge and experience to your coursework.
- We offer a tuition payment plan to help spread out required costs without interest.
- You can take some time off in between semesters if you find you need a short break from your studies – our course and semester completion timeframes are flexible.*
- You can defer existing federal student loans for the duration of your program.
- We have no residency requirements – study from anywhere, never worry about having to travel to our offices, and pay the same tuition price no matter where you live.
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Must begin studies on or before December 15, 2020.**
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program – a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Only new applicants who have not previously been enrolled into a Taft University program are eligible for the MPA Inaugural Grant.
- The MPA Inaugural Grant is open to the first 25 qualified applicants who enroll and begin their studies.
For More Information Contact:
Ni & Megan
*Grant recipients must complete each of their semesters within 6 months of start date for the semester and all graduation requirements within 2 years of matriculation to maintain the lower tuition rate. If a grant recipient does not complete their program within 2 years of matriculation, they may continue the program at the standard tuition rate of $395/unit and will be required to pay a late graduation fee of $950. All Master’s students must complete all required courses within 5 years from the date of matriculation. The grant cannot be combined with other grant offers including a PIPE grant. The cost of fees and books/materials (which can be purchased from any source) are not included in tuition.
** The MPA Inaugural Grant is offered by the Taft University System and the enrollment period expires on December 15, 2020. Students who do not enroll and begin their studies by December 15, 2020 will not be able to begin with the tuition grant. They may begin at any time with our standard tuition. Students who do not meet the tuition reduction targets will not retain the grant but can continue at the standard tuition rate of $395 per unit.