MST Capital Grant Program
Taft University’s MST Capital Grant offers reduced tuition for the first 25 qualified applicants to begin studies between August 15th and November 15th, 2018. Click here for more information!
The Taft University System
M.S.T. Capital Grant Program
For a limited time, qualified applicants can earn an accredited Master of Science in Taxation degree for less than $11,000 in total tuition! Applications are now being accepted for the MST Capital Grant which begins August 15th, 2018 and will conclude on November 15th, 2018.
$402 Per Unit For The First 10 Units = $4,020
$356 Per Unit For The Next 9 Units = $3,204
$288 Per Unit For The Final 11 Units = $3,168
Total Tuition = $10,392
Normal tuition for the program is only $445.00 per unit – less than 50% of the cost of most graduate tax programs. But a grant from The Taft University System, the parent organization of the University, will allow a number of students to complete the Program for an average tuition of only $347.00 per unit.*
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Must begin studies on or before November 15, 2018.**
- Grant recipients generally must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program – a Bachelors degree from an accredited institution and a minimum of three years occupational experience in accounting or taxation. Exceptions will be made for Enrolled Agents and other adequately experienced applicants.
- Only new applicants who have not previously been enrolled into a Taft University program are eligible for the Grant.
- The MST grant is available to the first 25 qualified enrollees.
Flexible 16-week semesters plus extensions mean that students may start the program and perform coursework while minimizing the impact of time during the busy tax season. Students may also choose to take a break between semesters during the tax season.
- All courses are current and supported by highly qualified and credentialed faculty, providing insights and feedback based on real-world experience.
- The M.S.T. Program is delivered 100% online with no residency requirements.
- Students may be eligible to defer existing Federal Student Loans.
- Program details: https://www.taft.edu/master-of-science-in-taxation-mst-program
For more information call: 303-867-1155
*The cost of fees and books/materials (which can be purchased from any source) are not included in tuition. Students who have begun their third semester and taken advantage of the $288 per unit tuition will be required to pay a Late Graduation Fee of $950.00 if they fail to complete all graduation requirements within three years from the date of matriculation. The grant cannot be combined with any other grant offers, including PIPE grants.
** Students who fail to enroll and begin studies by November 15th, 2018 will not be able to begin with the tuition grant. They may begin at any time with our standard tuition.