MST Catalyst Grant
MST Catalyst Grant
A Lot is Changing Right Now.
Use Your Time at Home as a Catalyst for Your Career.
Enhance Your Credentials with a Master of Science in Taxation!
Tax season is a little different this year and people are spending a lot of time at home. Why not take advantage of the current situation and start working on a Master of Science in Taxation (MST) degree? Our MST is structured for maximum flexibility and courses are all completely online. Plus, we’ve offered distance education programs for decades – we’re pros! Earn your MST for just $12,600 in tuition!
Our MST Catalyst Grant offers tuition at just $420/unit.
That’s a savings of $75/unit off the standard tuition of $495/unit!
If you missed our grant in January, take advantage of this one!
Why Taft University?
- Courses are 100% online independent study – study anywhere, at any time, on any device.
- All of our faculty are experienced tax preparers and terminally credentialed industry professionals who implement real life experience in the courses.
- We are an IRS-Approved Continuing Education Provider, which means you can earn CE credits from the courses in your program.
- We offer a tuition payment plan to help spread out required costs without interest.
- You can take a leave of absence between semesters, allowing for a break during next year’s tax season, too.
- You can defer existing federal student loans for the duration of your program.
- We have no residency requirements – study from anywhere and pay the same tuition price no matter where you live.
Our Master of Science in Taxation (MST) program is designed to give hands-on knowledge of current tax law and best practices. Courses are structured to ensure students feel comfortable applying what they learn to real life situations. Elective courses also bring in understanding of taxation of real estate, international taxation, individual retirement plans and distributions, estate taxation and planning, and taxation of subchapter S corporations.
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Must begin studies on or before September 15, 2020.***
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program – a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or have completed their Enrolled Agent certification.
- Only new applicants who have not previously been enrolled into a Taft University program are eligible for the MST Catalyst Grant.
- The MST Catalyst Grant is open to the first 25 qualified applicants who enroll and begin their studies.
For More Information Contact:
Ni & Megan
* The MST Catalyst Grant is offered by the Taft University System and the enrollment period expires on September 15, 2020. Students who do not enroll and begin their studies by September 15, 2020 will not be able to begin with the tuition grant. They may begin at any time with our standard tuition. Students who do not meet the tuition reduction targets will not retain the grant but can continue at the standard tuition rate of $495 per unit.
**Grant recipients must complete each of their semesters within 6 months of start date for the semester and all graduation requirements within 3 years of matriculation to maintain the lower tuition rate. If a grant recipient does not complete their program within 3 years of matriculation, they may continue the program at the standard tuition rate of $495/unit and will be required to pay a late graduation fee of $950. All Master’s students must complete all required courses within 5 years from the date of matriculation. The grant cannot be combined with other grant offers including a PIPE grant. The cost of fees and books/materials (which can be purchased from any source) are not included in tuition.