MST Investment Grant
Tax Season is Upon Us…
But That Doesn’t Mean You Can’t Get Started.
Invest Now – Study Later!
The arrival of tax season doesn’t have to mean you can’t get started on a new degree. This year, we’re letting you lock in a great tuition rate before tax season starts up but not requiring you to start until after tax season. All you have to do is sign your enrollment document and pay a 30% deposit by the end of January.
Our MST Investment Grant offers tuition at just $395/unit.
That’s a savings of $100/unit off the standard tuition of $495/unit!
Enroll in January. Start in May.
Why Taft University?
- Courses are 100% online independent study – study anywhere, at any time, on any device.
- All of our faculty are experienced tax preparers and terminally credentialed industry professionals who implement real life experience in the courses.
- We are an IRS-Approved Continuing Education Provider, which means you can earn IRS credits from the courses in your program.
- We offer a tuition payment plan to help spread out required costs without interest.
- You can take a leave of absence between semesters, allowing for a break during next year’s tax season, too.
- You can defer existing federal student loans for the duration of your program.
- We have no residency requirements – study from anywhere and pay the same tuition price no matter where you live.
Our Master of Science in Taxation (MST) program is designed to give hands-on knowledge of current tax law and best practices. Courses are structured to ensure students feel comfortable applying what they learn to real life situations. Elective courses also bring in understanding of taxation of real estate, international taxation, individual retirement plans and distributions, estate taxation and planning, and taxation of subchapter S corporations.
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Must begin studies on or before May 15, 2020.***
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program – a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or have completed their Enrolled Agent certification.
- Only new applicants who have not previously been enrolled into a Taft University program are eligible for the MST Investment Grant.
- The MST Investment Grant is open to the first 25 qualified applicants who enroll and begin their studies.
For More Information Contact:
Ni & Megan
* The MST Investment Grant is offered by the Taft University System and the enrollment period expires on January 31, 2020. Students who do not enroll by January 31, 2020 and begin their studies by May 15, 2020 will not be able to begin with the tuition grant. They may begin at any time with our standard tuition. Students who do not meet the tuition reduction targets will not retain the grant but can continue at the standard tuition rate of $495 per unit.
**Grant recipients must complete each of their semesters within 6 months of start date for the semester and all graduation requirements within 2 years of matriculation to maintain the lower tuition rate. If a grant recipient does not complete their program within 2 years of matriculation, they may continue the program at the standard tuition rate of $495/unit and will be required to pay a late graduation fee of $950. All Master’s students must complete all required courses within 5 years from the date of matriculation. The grant cannot be combined with other grant offers including a PIPE grant. The cost of fees and books/materials (which can be purchased from any source) are not included in tuition.
***Grant recipients must complete their enrollment documents and pay a 30% deposit by January 31, 2020. They are then allowed to start their program as late as May 15, 2020 and their monthly tuition payments will start the month following their start date. Grant recipients who start on January 15, 2020 will begin their monthly payments on March 1, 2020.