EdD Founders Grant
With summer just around the corner, is it time to reinvigorate your resume?
Refine your knowledge and skills to boost your career by getting a Doctor of Education (EdD) with Taft University. We know times are tough for teachers – with the Founders Grant, you can earn your EdD in as little as 27 months for just $315 per month in tuition!
What Makes a Taft University EdD Exceptional?
- Tuition is charged monthly rather than per unit – that means you control how much you pay by setting your own pace.
- You choose what source to use for your textbooks – find the best option for you.
- Faculty have extensive experience in the education industry.
- The program offers comprehensive curriculum that provides well-rounded knowledge of the industry.
- Our courses are 100% online independent study – study anywhere, at any time, on any device.
- You get individualized attention from your faculty whenever you need it.
- You can take a break between courses – if you get busy at work, you can take a leave of absence.***
Our EdD programs are of particular interest to school administrators and individuals with public or private school teaching experience who are interested in advancing to higher levels of administration. Overall, our EdD programs will all help you demonstrate high quality communication and writing skills, become more critical of the status quo, and be well prepared to initiate school and process improvement based on solid reasoning backed by valid research.*
We strive to keep our programs affordable so that higher education can be more available to working professionals. Our standard EdD tuition is $420/month but you can save 25% by enrolling with our Founders Grant. If you finish in the average time of 36 months, you will pay just $11,340.
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the program.
- Must begin studies on or before August 1, 2019.
- All graduation requirements must be completed within 48 months to retain the grant.**
- Those who are accepted and would like to begin with the Founders Grant will need to begin their studies on the earliest possible start date.
Education Doctorate Programs Overview:
Doctor of Education in Leadership and Management (EdD L&M) – The Ed. D. L&M Program emphasizes course work in leadership and management in a variety of educational and public service settings. It requires no classroom or seminar attendance. The Program is of particular interest to individuals with public or private school teaching experience who seek administrative positions or middle level managers who are interested in moving into higher levels of administration.
Doctor of Education in Technology and Leadership (EdD T&L) – The Ed. D. T&L Program is a practical, directed independent study program which emphasizes course work in leadership and management in a variety of educational and public service settings. The Educational Technology Concentration provides students with a solid foundation of advanced concepts in instructional design, management, laws and ethics, and emerging trends as they apply to the use of technology in a variety of educational settings. The Program is of particular interest to individuals with public or private school teaching experience who seek administrative positions or middle level managers who are interested in moving into higher levels of administration.
Doctor of Education in Charter School Administration (EdD CSA) – The Ed. D. CSA a practical, directed independent study program which emphasizes course work in educational leadership and management with a focus on charter school operations. The Program is of interest to school administrators and individuals with public or private school teaching experience who are interested in advancing to higher levels of administration – particularly in the charter school arena.
Ni or Megan
* The Doctor of Education degree program is designed to service a national market and does not purport to provide licensure or credential certification in any particular state and/or school district. Applicants interested in licensure, credential certification, and/or salary advancement are encouraged to contact the relevant licensing body(ies) and their respective human resources department before enrollment.
** The EdD grant is offered by the Taft University System and the enrollment period expires on August 1, 2019. Doctorate grant recipients are charged $315 per month until the student completes their dissertation defense. Grant recipients must complete two courses every twelve months to retain the discounted tuition rate of $315/month. Students who fail to meet the tuition reduction targets will not retain the grant but can continue at the standard tuition rate of $420 per month. Doctorate students in the program after 48 months will be charged the continuation rate of $125 per month instead of the $420 per month tuition. The program’s tuition does not include any additional fees, including a one-time $100 Registration & Orientation fee, $450 Dissertation Defense Fee, and $350 Dissertation Fee. Students are responsible for the cost of all required textbooks which may be obtained through a variety of sources. The grant cannot be combined with other grant offers including a PIPE grant.
*** Doctorate students make take a leave of absence for one or two months in between courses. Students may not take more than two months off every 12-month period.