Every year, Taft University offers scholarships to qualified educators interested in getting a Doctor of Education degree from us.
The 2020 Duthoy Scholarship Program is accepting applicants through April 30th.
This year, we are awarding three scholarships: one full, one 75%, and one 50% scholarship.
Read the full flyer here.
If you’re a passionate educator who wants to take the next step in their career with a Doctorate, take advantage of our 2020 Leadership Grant.
Save 25% off standard tuition.
Start Between: April 1, 2020 – August 1, 2020
The scholarship offers listed below are made available by third parties unaffiliated with William Howard Taft University or The Taft University System. Please direct any questions about the scholarships to the party offering the scholarship.
Our scholarship is called ‘The Financial Literacy Scholarship’ because our mission is to empower young adults to take charge of their credit and financial health. Twice per year, we award a student with a $2,500 scholarship to further their educational goals.
Deadlines: April 30th & October 30th (Annually)
– Be a US citizen or permanent resident
– Be enrolled at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the US
– Open to college undergraduate students, graduate students, and professional students
– Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
More Information: https://www.creditsesame.com/scholarship/
Available to women studying business, the Amber Grant for Women requires applicants to pursue education in entrepreneurship or business.
WomensNet awards a $2,000 grant each month, along with a $27,000 grant at the end of each year to one grant winner from that year.
This scholarship awards five $3,000 scholarships each year to students who demonstrate a desire to improve their financial knowledge and educate others about personal finance.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
– Be a US citizen or permanent resident
– Be a full time or part time university student; or enrolled to start at an eligible career school, college, or university next term
– Have a GPA of at least 2.0 based on a 4.0 scale
– Eligible students must complete the RISE Financial Progress Course.
– After completing the course, eligible students must answer 10 questions based on the course and write a 750-word essay on the following topic:
“In around 750 words, tell us about the financial courses you have completed and describe how you will be able to utilize it in your personal life. Have you helped anyone else with what you learned in these valuable financial courses? Do you feel it will help you achieve your long-term financial goals?”
We at SameDayLoans365 have designed the ongoing quarterly SDL Achievers Scholarship program aiming at covering the education costs of the most talented and ambitious students, whose essays fuel our desire to make this scholarship a tradition.
March 28, June 28, September 28, December 28
How to Enter:
To enter our contest, students are required to write a 750-word essay or infographic on one of the following topics:
– The Event That Significantly Changed My Life
– Best Methods of Diversifying Your Education Background
– Meaningful Decisions That Impacted My Personal Development
– Be enrolled full time in high school or at least part time in college, graduate, professional, or trade school.
– Be a U.S. citizen
– Possess a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8.
Chairish is offering a scholarship designed to support students from diverse backgrounds and students who are majoring in design-related fields such as architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, and engineering fields. Each year, we will award up to $5,000 in college scholarships to two deserving students. Good luck!
Deadlines: January 1 & June 30
– Open to graduating high school seniors, college undergraduates, and graduate students of any major.
– Students are asked to submit a 500-word essay designing their ideal future and their plans to achieve that dream.
– Minimum 2.0/4.0 cumulative GPA required
– Students must be enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or vocational/technical college or university in the US.
Announcing Our New Master’s Program: Act Now to Benefit from Reduced Tuition to Earn Your...
Don’t Let Your Motivation Take a Hit. Keep Up with the Competition While Studying from...
Where did you hear about us?
Please select a Program
(please select a Program)Bachelor of Business Completion ProgramDoctor of Business AdministrationDoctor of Education in Leadership and ManagementDoctor of Education in Technology and LeadershipDoctor of Education in Charter School AdministrationEducation Specialist with a concentration in Charter School AdministrationEducation Specialist with a concentration in Education AdministrationEducation Specialist with a concentration in Educational TechnologyMaster of Business AdministrationMaster of EducationMaster of Public AdministrationMaster of Science in Taxation
Questions or Comments