Every year, Taft University offers scholarships to qualified educators interested in getting a Doctor of Education degree from us.
The 2019 Duthoy Scholarship Program is already closed to applicants but keep an eye out for next year’s opportunity.
The scholarship offers listed below are made available by third parties unaffiliated with William Howard Taft University or The Taft University System. Please direct any questions about the scholarships to the party offering the scholarship.
Our scholarship is called ‘The Financial Literacy Scholarship’ because our mission is to empower young adults to take charge of their credit and financial health. Twice per year, we award a student with a $2,500 scholarship to further their educational goals.
Deadlines: April 30th & October 30th (Annually)
– Be a US citizen or permanent resident
– Be enrolled at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the US
– Open to college undergraduate students, graduate students, and professional students
– Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
More Information: https://www.creditsesame.com/scholarship/
Available to women studying business, the Amber Grant for Women requires applicants to pursue education in entrepreneurship or business.
WomensNet awards a $2,000 grant each month, along with a $27,000 grant at the end of each year to one grant winner from that year.
This scholarship awards five $3,000 scholarships each year to students who demonstrate a desire to improve their financial knowledge and educate others about personal finance.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
– Be a US citizen or permanent resident
– Be a full time or part time university student; or enrolled to start at an eligible career school, college, or university next term
– Have a GPA of at least 2.0 based on a 4.0 scale
– Eligible students must complete the RISE Financial Progress Course.
– After completing the course, eligible students must answer 10 questions based on the course and write a 750-word essay on the following topic:
“In around 750 words, tell us about the financial courses you have completed and describe how you will be able to utilize it in your personal life. Have you helped anyone else with what you learned in these valuable financial courses? Do you feel it will help you achieve your long-term financial goals?”
We at SameDayLoans365 have designed the ongoing quarterly SDL Achievers Scholarship program aiming at covering the education costs of the most talented and ambitious students, whose essays fuel our desire to make this scholarship a tradition.
March 28, June 28, September 28, December 28
How to Enter:
To enter our contest, students are required to write a 750-word essay or infographic on one of the following topics:
– The Event That Significantly Changed My Life
– Best Methods of Diversifying Your Education Background
– Meaningful Decisions That Impacted My Personal Development
– Be enrolled full time in high school or at least part time in college, graduate, professional, or trade school.
– Be a U.S. citizen
– Possess a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8.
We understand the impact of distracted driving and want to bring awareness to solving this societal issue. The $5,000 scholarship will award one student who successfully creates a plan to persuade people to stop distracted driving. The requirements of the scholarship are open-ended. Applicants are encouraged to create videos, submit strategies, or any other creative ideas they may have.
Our application deadline is March 31, 2020. The selected winner will be notified by email prior to April 30, 2020. For full details regarding eligibility, requirements, and submission, please visit our Scholarship Page.
The Melvin Brewing Scholarship was created to help students lift a little bit of financial stress off of their shoulders while also helping to strengthen our communities since the youth of today are our future! Students from all majors and areas of study are encouraged to apply.
To be eligible, each applicant will be asked to submit a short essay of no more than 500 words. The award for this scholarship is $1,000 and all applications must be submitted by March 30, 2020. At the conclusion of the application period, a committee will confer and select a winner by the first week of April 2020.
The following people are eligible for the Melvin Brewing scholarship:
– Students who are currently enrolled full or part-time in a college or university
All applicants must be a U.S. citizen from the 50 states or the District of Columbia.
Chairish is offering a scholarship designed to support students from diverse backgrounds and students who are majoring in design-related fields such as architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, and engineering fields. Each year, we will award up to $5,000 in college scholarships to two deserving students. Good luck!
Deadlines: January 1 & June 30
– Open to graduating high school seniors, college undergraduates, and graduate students of any major.
– Students are asked to submit a 500-word essay designing their ideal future and their plans to achieve that dream.
– Minimum 2.0/4.0 cumulative GPA required
– Students must be enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or vocational/technical college or university in the US.
Want to Drive Educational Innovation? Be a Leader Within Your School or District! An EdD...
Do You Consider Yourself a Leader in Education? We’re Granting Three EdD Scholarships to Top...
Where did you hear about us?
Please select a Program
(please select a Program)Bachelor of Business Completion ProgramDoctor of Business AdministrationDoctor of Education in Leadership and ManagementDoctor of Education in Technology and LeadershipDoctor of Education in Charter School AdministrationEducation Specialist with a concentration in Charter School AdministrationEducation Specialist with a concentration in Education AdministrationEducation Specialist with a concentration in Educational TechnologyMaster of Business AdministrationMaster of EducationMaster of Science in Taxation
Questions or Comments