EdD Tuition Grant Opportunity
Doctor of Education Grant Opportunity
This summer, we’re offering a tuition grant for all EdD program concentrations, offering 25% off standard tuition.
The Fine Print:
- Doctorate students may take a leave of absence for one or two months in between courses. Students may not take more than two months off every 12-month period. During that leave of absence, no tuition payments will be due. Student will also not have access to their courses during a leave of absence.
- This disclosure provides that William Howard Taft University is institutionally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). The Doctor of Education program is not designed to lead to Professional Licensure or certification and applicants must already be employed at the elementary, secondary, or higher education level in their state. Consequently, a determination has not been made whether the Doctor of Education program will meet professional licensure for any state. Applicants interested in licensure or credential certification are encouraged to contact the relevant licensing body for their state before enrolling: https://nc-sara.org/professional-licensure-directory.
- Grant is open to the first 25 qualifying applicants who enroll and begin their studies. It is not available to students who are currently or have previously enrolled in an EdD program at Taft University.
- Students who enroll under the grant are still responsible for all fees associated with the program.
- The grant is offered by the Taft University System and the enrollment period expires on August 1, 2021. Doctorate grant recipients are charged $315 per month until the student completes their dissertation defense. Grant recipients must complete two courses every twelve months to retain the discounted tuition rate of $315/month. Students who fail to meet the tuition reduction targets will not retain the grant but can continue at the standard tuition rate of $420 per month. Doctorate students in the program after 48 months will be charged the continuation rate of $125 per month instead of $420 per month tuition. The program’s tuition does not include any additional fees, including a one-time $100 Registration & Orientation Fee, $450 Dissertation/ADP Defense Fee, and $350 Dissertation/ADP Fee. Students are responsible for the cost of all required textbooks which may be obtained through a variety of sources. The grant cannot be combined with other grant offers including a PIPE grant.
- Any student who enrolls under the grant and then withdraws forfeits their right to re-enroll at their previous tuition rate without submitting a petition and being approved.