MBA Challenge Grant Program
Taft University is launching an MBA Challenge Grant! Earn your MBA for less than $6,000 when you take the challenge.
The Taft University System
M.B.A. Challenge Grant Program
For a limited time, qualified applicants can earn an accredited Master of Business Administration degree for less than $6,000 in total tuition! Applications are now being accepted for the MBA Challenge Grant beginning November 15th, 2017.
$211 Per Unit For The First 12 Units = $2,532
$166 Per Unit For The Next 12 Units = $1,992
$109 Per Unit For The Final 12 Units = $1,308
Total Tuition = $5,832
Normal tuition for the program is only $225.00 per unit – less than 50% of the cost of most graduate business programs. But a grant from The Taft University System, the parent organization of the University, will allow a number of students to complete the Program for an average tuition of only $162.00 per unit.*
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Must begin studies on or before March 15, 2018.**
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program – a Bachelors degree from an accredited institution.
- Only new applicants who have not previously been enrolled into a Taft University program are eligible for the Grant.
- The first Semester must be completed within 6 months from the date of matriculation.
- The second semester must be completed within 18 months from the date of matriculation.
- All graduation requirements must be completed within two years from the date of matriculation.
- The MBA grant is first come, first serve for the first 25 qualified applicants who enroll and begin their studies. Those who are accepted and would like to begin with the tuition grant will need to begin their studies on the earliest possible start date.
A total of 25 Grants are available among three William Howard Taft University MBA Program options:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – designed for individuals interested in acquiring the skills and educational qualifications needed to succeed in almost any business environment.
- MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship (MBA-E&SBM) – designed for individuals who need the knowledge and techniques to start and operate successful small businesses.
- MBA with a concentration in Health Care Administration (MBA-HCA) – designed for health care professionals needing an advanced degree and the relevant knowledge to move into management of health care departments and organizations.
- All courses are current and supported by highly qualified and credentialed faculty, providing insights and feedback based on real-world experience.
- The M.B.A. Program is delivered 100% online with no residency requirements.
- Students may be eligible to defer existing Federal Student Loans.
- Program details:
For more information call:
Or email us at:
*The cost of fees and books/materials (which can be purchased from any source) are not included in tuition. Students who have begun their third semester and taken advantage of the $109 per unit tuition will be required to pay a Late Graduation Fee of $950.00 if they fail to complete all graduation requirements within two years from the date of matriculation. The grant cannot be combined with any other grant offers, including PIPE grants.
** Students who fail to enroll and begin studies by March 15th, 2018 will not be able to begin with the tuition grant. They may begin at any time with our standard tuition.