MEd Innovation Grant
MEd Innovation Grant
Want to Play an Active Role in Improving Education?
Gain the Skills and Confidence to Lead the Way.
Use an MEd as the Next Steppingstone in Your Career.
Taft University has decades of experience helping educators reach their career goals through our comprehensive and up-to-date Master of Education (MEd) curriculum. Learn new techniques to improve your classroom instruction and gain leadership skills to help make that first step into educational administration.
Our MEd Innovation Grant offers tuition at just $206/unit.
That’s a savings of 25% off the standard tuition of $275/unit!
Get started on your Master’s this summer!
Why Taft University?
- Courses are 100% online independent study – study anywhere, at any time, on any device.
- All of our faculty are experienced & terminally credentialed industry professionals who implement real life experience in the courses.
- You have the freedom to create your own study schedule – there are no assignment due dates or required log in times for your courses.
- We offer a Montessori Educator Elective Track for specialized knowledge.
- You can defer existing federal student loans for the duration of your program.
- We have no residency requirements – study from anywhere and pay the same tuition price no matter where you live.
Our Master of Education (MEd) programs are designed to develop instructional skills within the classroom environment, as well as grow leadership knowledge as preparation to move into an administrative role. Our comprehensive curriculum covers topics including the foundations of education, leadership, and diversity – plus electives on curriculum design, early childhood education, educational technology, and educational administration. Courses ensure graduates from our program are well-equipped to be innovative leaders with an understanding of diverse learning styles and techniques. Plus, you have the flexibility to study when you have time, as well as one-on-one access to your faculty throughout the program.
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Must begin studies on or before August 15, 2020.**
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program – a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Only new applicants who have not previously been enrolled into a Taft University program are eligible for the MEd Innovation Grant.
- The MEd Innovation Grant is open to the first 25 qualified applicants who enroll and begin their studies.
Taft University is DEAC accredited. The Distance Education Accrediting Commission is listed by the US Department of Education as a recognized accrediting agency.
For More Information Contact:
Ni & Megan
* The MEd Innovation Grant is offered by the Taft University System and the enrollment period expires on August 15, 2020. Students who do not enroll and begin their studies by August 15, 2020 will not be able to begin with the tuition grant. They may begin at any time with our standard tuition. Students who do not meet the semester completion requirements will not retain the grant but can continue at the standard tuition rate of $275 per unit.
**Grant recipients must complete each of their semesters within 6 months of start date for the semester and all graduation requirements within 2 years of matriculation to maintain the lower tuition rate. If a grant recipient does not complete their program within 2 years of matriculation, they may continue the program at the standard tuition rate of $275/unit and will be required to pay a late graduation fee of $950. All Master’s students must complete all required courses within 5 years from the date of matriculation. The grant cannot be combined with other grant offers including a PIPE grant. The cost of fees and books/materials (which can be purchased from any source) are not included in tuition.