MST Incentive Grant
For a limited time, Taft University is offering the MST Incentive Grant. Save on tuition and boost your resume!
Master of Science in Taxation
Tax season is wrapping up – now are you ready to enhance your credentials?
Now that you have a little more time on your hands, maybe you can put it to good use by adding a Master of Science in Taxation to your resume. Starting with our April 15, 2019 enrollment date, we are offering a grant to lower tuition rates, making it more affordable for you to take the next step. Average tuition with this grant is $369/unit, bringing total program tuition to $11,075 when you take the minimum of 30 units for graduation.
$495/unit for the first 10 units = $4,950
$320/unit for the next 9 units = $2,880
$295/unit for the final 11 units = $3,245
Taft University’s Master of Science in Taxation (MST) program is designed for certified public accountants, enrolled agents, and other tax professionals looking to take the next step in the tax consulting profession, corporate finance departments, and government tax agencies. We are an IRS-approved continuing education provider – you can earn CPE credits for each course you complete in your MST program. Overall, our MST program will cover tax law and tax related legal issues, how the IRS interprets/applies laws, techniques for analyzing and resolving tax issues, and how to effectively communicate tax research to clients.
What Makes a Taft University MST Stand Out?
- Courses are 100% online independent study – study anywhere, at any time, on any device.
- All of our faculty are experienced and terminally credentialled industry professionals who implement real life experience in the courses and comprehensive curriculum.
- You get individualized attention from your faculty whenever you need it.
- Discounted rates for textbooks from Thomson Reuters – pay a fraction of the price.***
- We offer a tuition payment plan to help spread out your required fees while keeping it affordable.
- We allow time off between semesters, allowing for a break during your busy tax season.
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the program.
- Must begin studies on or before September 15, 2019.*
- The first semester must be completed within 6 months of matriculation.**
- The second semester must be completed within 12 months of matriculation.**
- All graduation requirements must be completed within 3 years.**
- Students accepted into the program who would like to begin with the Incentive Grant must begin their studies on the earliest possible start date.
Contact Ni or Megan
* The MST grant is offered by the Taft University System and the enrollment period expires on September 15, 2019. Students who fail to enroll and begin their studies by September 15, 2019 will not be able to begin with the tuition grant. They may begin at any time with our standard tuition. Students who fail to meet the tuition reduction targets will not retain the grant but can continue at the standard tuition rate of $495 per unit.
**Grant recipients must complete the first semester within 6 months of matriculation, the second semester within 12 months of matriculation, and all graduation requirements within 3 years of initial enrollment to maintain the lower tuition rate. If a grant recipient does not complete their program within 3 years of initial enrollment, they will be required to pay a late graduation fee of $950 and may continue the program at the standard tuition rate of $495/unit. All Master’s students must complete all required courses within 5 years from the date of initial enrollment. The grant cannot be combined with other grant offers including a PIPE grant.
***The cost of fees and books/materials (which can be purchased from any source) are not included in tuition.